- Is this sight really Japan? The emerald-green of the Goshiki-numa(lake) is too beautiful for a Japanese lake.
- Everybody loves the Kitakata Ramen The characteristics of the Ramen and the most famous 5 shops
- You can enjoy Ouchijuku 120%! The best spots for the sightseeing in Ouchijuku
- The Fukushima prefecture which is famous for sake proudly dedicates the 11 local brews of sake to the serious drinkers!
- This is the very Japanese “Samurai”! A Pageant of a splendid picture scroll with tremble spirits, “Soma-noma-oi”